Our privacy code explains how we collect, use and disclose your personal information.
Mythos & Ink collects personal information so that we can:
- Keep you informed about Mythos & Ink, and get your opinion on our work.
- Provide you with products or services, such as updates about our program and magazine subscriptions.
- Raise funds.
- Meet legal requirements.
Mythos & Ink follows the regulations in the new Canadian anti-spam legislation (CASL)—we will not send you commercial emails without your consent.
What kind of information does Mythos & Ink collect?
This includes things such as your name or email address and opinions you submitted for our own market research purposes. We will keep this information as up-to-date as possible. Form submissions are protected from spam by reCAPTCHA.
Protection of your information
Mythos & Ink takes a number of steps to make sure your information is kept safe:
- We will only use your information for the reasons listed above unless you give us your consent to do otherwise.
- If you request to see the personal information we have on file we will provide it to you.
- Once your information is no longer needed we make sure to securely dispose of it.
When does Mythos & Ink disclose personal information?
Sometimes we need to share your information with organizations or people outside Mythos & Ink. Some reasons we might do that are:
- If we are asked to by your legal representative.
- When an organization is providing a service on our behalf, this includes things such as sending mail.
- If we’re asked by the police or another public authority and there is imminent danger that could be avoided by disclosing the information.
- It is required by law.
What are your choices?
Mythos & Ink would like to collect, use and occasionally disclose your personal information. However:
- You can refuse to provide your personal information or withdraw your consent at any time, except when we are legally required to keep your information.
- You can request that we remove your contact information from our email lists.